Trick or Treat!


Te-he! Happy Halloween!

It felt more like Friday the 13 when I started having computer problems; but all fixed now :)



I received my first acceptance from Scrapbook Creations yesterday!

Speaking of scrapping, this layout was done the other night (used elements and kits from 2 Peas and Shabby Princess).

I'm busy finishing off a few more deadlines for Australian Paper Crafts, almost done and then I can send it off.

Also have my mini Christmas kit from Scrapping Angels, and just love that Christmas is just around the corner. I've started making my Christmas cards, and had a little photo shoot yesterday too while we were home.

1 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

Congratulations Sofi!!
This is such a sweet layout, I love the little smile on his face, so cute. The colours are lovely and rich on the layout, perfect for the pic!
melx