Another acceptance!

I've had one of my cards accepted by Australian Paper Crafts! I also have a challenge to do for them so I 'm super excited!

Caught up with some gorgeous girls on Wednesday as well as meeting the kiddies at McDonald's. Seriously, can't wait to do it again! It was so much fun, and everyone had a great time. Can't wait to do it again! Urm, that's Lee too... he can't wait to play with everyone again!

Also, head over to Scrapping Angels where Anne has done a brilliant job with the new kit. Lots of Scenic Route, Love Elsie and Heidi Swapp.

Hope to be productive this weekend, scrapping wise... I have a few cards to make, as well as two BTP items that I've been wanting to finish.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you Sofi!!
Goodluck finishing your two btp's too :O)
Melx